Saturday, June 28, 2008

Bitch Session

Good times were had by all yesterday at the 5th annual SNAP (spay and neuter assistance program) golf tournament.  It didn't rain until the very end (although it did sprinkle a little, but at that time the wet weather was welcome!)  As usual I sucked, but I had fun.  And, considering I haven't picked up a club since last year I should be happy I hit the ball at all!

Mom and Dad left today for vacation.  Wish I was going on it, too!  God I need to get away!  I need a break so bad!  At least I don't have to work Saturdays anymore.  Chris on the other hand, I feel bad for.  Still all work all the time.  And I'd give anything for a whole week w/no rain.

I did have this titled SNAP Golf Tournament, but I just changed it to Bitch Session.  Should I go get some cheese to go w/my w(h)ine?

Oh, one good thing.  I was getting sooooooo sick of my hair.  I was feeling so frumpy and yuckie, I made myself a hair appt.  I took my tiara w/me and told her if she could do something w/it w/short hair to chop it off again.  SO, that's what she did.  Man I missed my short hair!!!

No comments: