Saturday, June 21, 2008

Thank you Blues Traveler

Well, last weekend we went to the Blues Traveler concert.  It was really good.  The new songs sound pretty good, although I couldn't catch every word.  I love outdoor concerts.  I love watching the people.  They sure do come out of the woodwork!

The wedding plans are coming along really well.  Everything (besides the rings, funny enough) is ordered.  I have one portion of the bridesmaids gifts to get & we need to get the groomsmen's gift.  
I'll tell you what is NOT fun......table seating.  It's like a freaking jigsaw puzzle.  Who to sit w/who - - these people don't really get along w/this person.  Oi, I'll tell ya.  I've almost got it done, there are a couple "up in the air" people.  So if they are invited.....I'll have to start all over. 

Today is Missy's baby shower.  She's getting HUGE.  She looks like she is going to pop - - or drop the babies as she's walking.  When we went there last weekend I felt them move.  The big boob that I am I teared up a lot.  Pregnancy is amazing.

No comments: