Thursday, December 20, 2007

Changes

So, I lied.  I do have friends.  I met Tracy at Panera yesterday for lunch.  That was nice.  Of course, me being me, I ate a half of a sub with Diane before I left so when I got to the restaurant I wasn't really hungry.  But for those of you who don't know the Smith girls, we can consume food whenever!  Eating is very serious.  So, I got myself a big fruit cup and a mango smoothie.  That mango smoothie is GREAT.  I'm craving one right now.  

Work is going to be interesting for a while.  Diane is leaving so today and tomorrow Dan is going to be interviewing people.  Wish I could have a say in the interview process.  It's going to be weird not having a family member in the office.  I really like working w/Diane.  BUT now I'll be able to take off the day after Thanksgiving.  YAY.  I'm still thinking about leaving.  But yesterday I realized how much I enjoy training and being out in the field.  Because it's been so slow I've been in the office a lot lately (which is torture and I hate).  I don't want to work someplace where I have to be in an office.  Enterprise would be perfect, but I don't want to work 45-50 hours a week.  That just won't be fair when Chris & I get a dog.  So, I think what I'm going to do is get a list together to give to Dan (like he asked when we discussed me possibly leaving too) and see what he has to say.  So, we'll see I guess.

I finally got our Christmas cards stamped & ready to go.  Nothing like waiting until the last minute, huh?

No comments: