Friday, December 21, 2007

Rats in a cage

So Chris & I went to the mall last night.  I had some things I needed to get engraved for work.  In the store they had something like 6 people working.  Now, this is not a large store.  As a matter of fact it's on the small side with lots of fragile things.  I don't know how they can all stand working that close to each other ESPECIALLY this time of the year.  So, I dropped the things to be engraved off and ventured out into the mall.  I love people watching all year round, but this season especially.  It's like people come out of the woodwork.  There was a woman that had a baby in a stroller and the baby was babbling like babies do.  This woman actually said "yeah yeah blah blah blah".  Ding Ding Ding, we have the winner of the mother of the year award.  Way to be supportive of your baby learning to talk.  Chris and I walked around a little bit then left and went to Barnes.  That was nice, except it kept making me think that it was Friday.  TGIF now.

Dan interviewed a few people yesterday.  I saw 3 of the 5.  He has more today.  So far I really like the first lady that came in.  She was very personable, which is almost a requirement for our office.  

Man I can't wait to get my hair cut tomorrow.....

No comments: