Well, it's finally here (and almost gone). What a great day! We got up this am and went to the Mitchell's for breakfast and to watch the kids open the presents (kids really do make the holiday's!). Then we went to Lee & Stef's for brunch/dinner and played Guitar Hero and played Scrabble (Lori kicked our asses!). Oh, we also did a puzzle. Lee and Stef got the Mitchell's a custom puzzle made of a picture taken when we did our Amish day (don't ask) of the 4 of them standing in front of the barn. That was a bitch to do because of all of the red in the barn. What a good idea, though. I'm thinking that would be a good thing to do for our Thanksgiving puzzle.
I'll tell ya, I can't wait to get my engagement ring, I keep having dreams I'm getting it, then I have to wake up to the realization that - no, I don't have it yet. Chris said that I'll have it in the next couple of weeks but I'd be lying if I didn't say I want it now. I guess patience is a virtue. That's what they say.
Well, back to work tomorrow. Slave to the grind. Oh woe is me.
No comments:
Post a Comment