Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Relaxing....

Well, last night I was going to write but me being the big loser that I am was in bed at....yup you guessed it....8PM.  I took a bath while I watched a couple of Friends episodes and relaxed.  I was up late the night before (well, late for me) and I was tired all day yesterday, so I knew I'd be in bed early.  Needless to say I feel pretty fricking good this morning.  

Oh, and I finally got myself a new hair dryer.  YAY ME, I've been needing one for about a month now.   I didn't realize there were ion ceramic dryers now.  I was in heaven when I saw that.  Give a big Thank You to the hair God.  Now all I need it to get it trimmed this weekend and I won't look like Edward Scissorhands anymore.  Christmas has come early!

So, off to work now.  I have a feeling it's going to be a long day.  I can't wait for spring to be here so I can be busy again!

No comments: